Lena Moses-Schmitt’s essay on Coldplay’s second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head, resonated with me when she discusses tapping into the music to understand her own emotions.  Matching music to my mood is something I’ve done for as long as I can remember, something I know everyone does.  As long as I’m not trying to focus on schoolwork or something, music helps me concentrate on my thoughts.  Fun, dance-y pop and country complements a good mood helps make it last.  Bands like Flyleaf and Evanescence (in small doses) help calm me down when I’m upset and figure out how to navigate my way out of a bad mood.  Songs from Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Green Day, and Twenty One Pilots are like a balm to frazzled and stressed emotions.  Moses-Schmitt’s essay on A Rush of Blood to the Head is relatable to all readers who use music to navigate the sometimes tumultuous sea of emotions that a person experiences in a day, even if not many of us use soft British rock to help ourselves recover from a car accident.